HTC Legend A6363 Review





Brilliant! By S. Kirk (S.California).

I've had my Legend for a week now and can still barely put it down! The integration between apps is amazing. I like the selection of apps from the android market - and the HTC Sense UI makes the whole thing really quite intuitive. This is my first touch-screen phone (I've always had physical keyboard'd phones previously). This is easy to type on, the predictive-text is great.

The cons: With heavy usage, my battery will last me about 12 hrs max. With regular usage then 2 days is typical. The AMOLED screen is awesome, but fairly hard to see outside. I didn't think it would matter that much-- but the place it impacts me is if I'm taking pictures (need to see the screen as the viewfinder). If I place my hand over it for shade, it's generally enough, but still makes me wish I could see it better.

The speed of the device is great. I'm actively recommending it to any of my friends who are in the market right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BlackBerry Bold 9900 unboxing

Samsung Wave M S7250 specs